Not currently active. Please
see the invitation
before reviewing this survey.
1. What is the area of your professional
activities?Check all that apply.
2. How much of the information you collect in your daily work is
gleaned from the Internet?
How important to you are each of the following Web search
How frequently do you use these forms of Internet information?
How often do you use this information for the following reasons?
In general, are you satisfied with the quality of the material you
Let us assume
that in a cooperative effort we are able to collect all the relevant
Interactive Health Communications funding and program sites under one
'roof', in an interconnected and searchable system.
If you were offered this system with a clear and easy user interface
for finding all the information you need for your work, how often
would you use it?
9. What would you want to find
in such a system? Please check all desired items AND
rank the most important five.
What structured hard data and which statistics in the area of Interactive Health Communication
(IHC) funding, projects, and
issues are relevant for your work?Please check all expected
items AND rank the top five.
What other data do you need in your work?
What websites and on-line databases in the field of IHC are useful for
13. Which printed reference works do you use in your work?
Please list top five with author and title.
14. Would you find it useful to have these works available
on-line in a searchable format?
15. Would information in
the form of sector profiles (ie: government, academic, non-profit, and
commercial) be of interest to you?
16. If you indicated above that you are
interested, what information should be presented in such a sector
profile? Please check all expected items and rank the first five.
17. What else would you like to
have included in the sector profile?
As a user, today you have little possibility to
influence the form and presentation of the result of your database
18. Would you work with raw statistics off the
Internet if they were available in downloadable databases?
19. Do you wish you could
define the form of your search results?
20. Would you like to have a system that
would allow you to compose your own tables from different data sets and
to make specific calculations such as percentage or ratio figures?
21. Would you enjoy a system
which allowed you to view the data in different graphical
formats?(examples may be found on our results page.)
22. What societal sector(s) are
you currently employed in?
23. What do you think is the most
important role of the government sector with
respect to Interactive Health Communications (IHC)?
24. What do you think is the most important role for the academic sector with respect to
25. What do you think is the most important role for the non-profit sector with respect to
26. What do you think is the most important role for the commercial sector with respect to
27. Who do you see as the leaders in the field of IHC in each of the following areas?
Please rate the following categories in terms of their importance to
the future of IHC.
activities would enhance coordination between sectors,
especially between government and commercial?Check all that
apply and rank your top choices.
30. What other monitoring
projects are you aware of that are relevent for cross-sector
collaboration? (ie: in fields of peace, environment, commerce and
31.What technology projects are you aware of that may be
helpful? (ie: XML, collaborative filtering, visual navigation,